To organize my bookmarks I used the labels "Science" and "Search Engines".
Social bookmarking will be useful by providing a central location for all links germane to my class or specific lesson. The tags allow for easy student access and identification of appropriate sites for assignments.
I'm having some difficulty in getting my Google Chrome bookmarks to export to Delicious. It keeps saying "upload in progress" but my bookmarks aren't showing up. Any help is appreciated.
I thought your blog title was hilarious!!! And such a likeness with your avatar. I just can't get the words out of my mind 'Listen ...' as well as strange radiating arcs of light ...
ReplyDeleteValerie used Delicious last year to keep her students informed on web sites and found it very helpful. She linked it to her web site and it could be linked to a class blog.Google docs can be used to share info among stundents as well.
ReplyDelete